Hello,

I am conducting research on behalf of Dr. Debra Hardison and the
Second Language Studies program at MSU.

Our goal is to improve the classes we offer at the English Language
Center (ELC) at MSU.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could help us by completing this
survey about communication strategies when using English. It should
take between 20-30 minutes, and you will be entered for a chance to
win 1 of 50 $15 Starbucks' gift cards!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QC5R2VN

Thank you,

Dustin Crowther