Hi, sorry to bother who is not interested.

I am posting this for a friend, please contact Tiffany at

The plan is unlimited everything, except 1GB data per month.  7 people
in a family = $25 per month.  3gb data is $10 more, unlimited data is
$20 more (i.e. 1gb data = $25, 3gb data = $35, truly unlimited
everything is $45)

The caveat of this plan is that you need to acquire your own Sprint
phone because there is no contract (having no contract is a definite
plus though!).  Also, bills are separate/private (so you are
responsible for your own payment only, and also, we can't see who
anyone else is calling).

Thanks
Wenyan