Sears has mattress sale. This mattress is $534 at sears with $70 delivery fee. If we buy two together, an additional discount applies and the delivery is free, ended up with $433 each. A very nice mattress and very good price. So I looking for some to buy the mattress together to take the additional discount. Pls reply me if you are interested in. Their offer ends tomorrow.
 Posturepedic Ridgeway Place, Cushion Firm Euro Pillowtop, Queen Mat.