Hi Everyone,

Well, this is it the weekend we change our time back to standard time.
Officially it happens very early (02:00 am) on Sunday morning.
But, just make the change before going to bed Saturday night.

You set your clock back one hour.
That means, if your clock says 10:30, then set it back to 9:30.
Or if it is 02:00 am, set it to 01:00 am.

That's right, you get one hour more sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning.

Don't forget.  You don't want to accidently be early for church.   :-P

////jerry