Hello all,

2006 Scion Xa Hatchback 4D is for sale, asking $4800.
It is well-maintained and very fuel efficient.

Details:
4-Cyl, 1.5 Liter, FWD, Automatic
Cruise Control
Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks
Dual Air Bags & Side Air Bags
Stability Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Power Steering, Tilt Wheel
MP3 (Single Disc) - Pioneer sound system, AUX connectivity
Fuel Economy: 27/34 mpg
Mileage: 109,***.
Clean title.

Please click the following link to see pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4734441252.html

Please contact me via this email, or text me at (517) 944-5594 for more
information or scheduling a test drive.