Hello,

I am selling 2008 Mazda S Touring Hatchback, only 63K on it. Car is well
maintained. No mechanical issues, pretty new tires and brake. Only one
owner.

4-Cyl, Auto trans, power lock, power window, power mirror, keyless entry,
CD player, MP3, moon roof, alloy wheel, rear spoil, etc. Clean inside and
outside.

Ask $10500 obo. If you are interested, please email me. Thanks.

Here are pics

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4713494449.html