Hello,

I am selling my Chevy Cobalt 2009 XFE Coupe 2D. Only 62000 miles. Manual
transmission 2 door. Great gas saver averaging 30 mpg for daily commute.
Runs smooth. No mechanical issue. New brakes and rotors with 2 year
warranty. Recently added leather seat cover. Rear spoiler. Well maintained
and kept clean. See my craigslist link for images:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4705709506.html

Reason for selling: graduation and moving.

Asking for 6800. Negotiable.

--
Yuxing Wang
PhD Candidate