HI

Recently there are two chase coupon mailed to me.

I have tried to use them, but the chase representative told me that both
coupon do not work since I have already have corresponding account. Thus, I
want to sell them.

One is chase saving coupon: You will receive 175 $ for opening chase saving
account and deposit of 15000$ within 10 days. There is no requirement
regarding how long should you keep this 15000$ in your saving account (
which is big advantage toward any other coupon, most coupon ask you to keep
15000$ in your account for at least 90 days). But it is strongly recommend
you do not withdraw money completely in 30 days. You can try to withdraw
 ~500 every few days.   Does not work if you have existing saving account
already. There is no monthly fee if you keep >300$ in saving
account. Expire on 09/11/2014. I ask for 10$ for this one since you do not
have to keep 15000$ for up to 90 days in the saving account

Anther is chase checking coupon:You will receive 200 $ for opening chase
checking account and set up direct deposit. Does not work if you have
existing checking account already. There is no monthly fee if you keep
monthly deposit above 500 into your checking account. Expire on 31/10/2014.
I ask for 5 $ only.

I really regret that I opened chase checking and saving account right after
I came to MSU, which makes me be not qualified for those coupon.

Please let me know if you are interested in both of them or any of them.