Dear fellow AIB members:

You can get your recent case published in the forthcoming Edition 4 of my book for wider dissemination to readers. The case should be unpublished or a published one that could be reproduced with permission.

My book Strategic Management & Business Policy (ISBN: 0070263620) published by McGraw-Hill Education, New Delhi is in its third edition. For more than 22 years, this book has been one of the most popular strategy texts and among the largest-selling management books in India. It provides a balanced coverage of theory and cases.

I am looking for comprehensive cases. Here’s an indicative list of issues that the case could cover:

 This is an open-ended invitation valid till the required number of cases is received. Cases would go through an expert review to conform to the framework of the book. If you’re interested or have questions then please e-mail me at: [log in to unmask]

Regards / Azhar

Azhar Kazmi Ph.D.
Visiting Professor of Management
Department of Management & Marketing
King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
(AACSB-accredited)
Dhahran 31261 Saudi Arabia
Office: ++966138607195
Fax: ++966138602544