The Boston University School of Management (SMG) is now accepting
applications for a full-time, tenured Associate Professor, Globalization,
effective July 1, 2015.  Globalization is key element of the SMG strategy
and is mirrored in the University’s ongoing strategic commitment to
academic leadership as a global research university.

Successful applicants will have established an exemplary record of
scholarship and teaching in the area of globalization and their specific
domain of expertise that may include any business discipline; demonstrated
teaching abilities at the graduate level; and a PhD degree in business,
management, or related areas from a research university.   We anticipate
that the position will serve as a faculty leader in the growth of
globalization in the curriculum. Salary will be commensurate with
experience and teaching load is competitive to that of other major research
universities.

Applicants are welcome from all business academic disciplines including:
accounting, organizational behavior, finance, information systems,
marketing, strategy, and operations management. The position will be housed
in a department within the School based upon the successful candidate’s
discipline.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email Olga Hawn at
[log in to unmask] Interested candidates should electronically submit a
letter of application, curriculum vita, and representative publications and
teaching materials by December 15, 2014 via [log in to unmask] addressed to:

Professor Karen Golden-Biddle, Chair
Globalization Search Committee
Boston University School of Management
595 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA  02215

We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA
Federal Contractor.
Best regards,
Olga Hawn, PhD

Assistant Professor