Dear AIB Colleagues,

Last month, I mentioned the possibility of editing a book on “Managerial Forensics.”

In my view, this is defined as the practice of gathering evidence-based data for the purpose of analyzing and identifying reasons for management challenges, mismanagement, bankruptcy and corporate demise. It highlights the need for a scientific approach to management.

I found a publisher for the book, and am now making a formal call for book chapters.

Possible chapter topics would include :

Understanding organizational analysis

Benefits of organizational analysis

Financial forensics

Legal forensics

Corporate risk management

Tools in organizational analysis and design

Influence of external environment

Influence of internal environment  – Planning, Leading, Organizing, Controlling

Organizational analysis

Organizational design

Global preparedness

Ethics and culture

Corporate governance

Business consulting models

Future of managerial forensics

Other related topics are welcome.

If you are interested, please send me the proposed chapter title, a 3-sentence abstract, and a 3-sentence bio by Oct 31, 2014.

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]