Dear AIB Colleagues,
Last month, I mentioned the possibility of editing a book on
“Managerial Forensics.”
In my view, this is defined as the practice of gathering evidence-based
data for the purpose of analyzing and identifying reasons for management
challenges, mismanagement, bankruptcy and corporate demise. It
highlights the need for a scientific approach to management.

I found a publisher for the book, and am now making a formal call for
book chapters.

Possible chapter topics would include :

Understanding organizational analysis
Benefits of organizational analysis
Financial forensics
Legal forensics
Corporate risk management
Tools in organizational analysis and design
Influence of external environment
Influence of internal environment  – Planning, Leading, Organizing,
Controlling
Organizational analysis
Organizational design
Global preparedness
Ethics and culture
Corporate governance
Business consulting models
Future of managerial forensics

Other related topics are welcome.

If you are interested, please send me the proposed chapter title, a
3-sentence abstract, and a 3-sentence bio by Oct 31, 2014.

Best regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762
( tel:2174206762)  ; (217) 433-1425