Kevin McSweeney and I have been writing a piece on research ethics for PhD students, as two paired blog posts for the Academy of Management’s THE ETHICIST. The first one is now up on the AOM website. The second should follow next week. Here’s the short link to the first post and to the downloadable PDF version --- http://wp.me/p2Tv2a-7a  -- feel free to circulate to your colleagues. best wishes Lorraine Eden

Lorraine Eden

Professor of Management and Mays Research Fellow

4221 TAMU, 415D Wehner Building

Mays Business School

Texas A&& University

College Station, TX 77843-4221 USA

Phone: 979.845.4851 (dept) 979.845.9641 (fax) 979.777.3489 (cell)

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

https://www.linkedin.com/in/transferpricingaggies

http://issuu.com/tp_aggies/docs/tp-aggies-profile-book-fall-2014-09

Office Hours Fall 2014: Tuesdays 10-noon or by appointment.