Dear AIB Members,

Recently I have been asked to act as a guest editor for JEMI, and I think you might be interested in, so please let me send you the following call for papers as a guest editor of this journal:

“Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation” (JEMI), vol. 11
http://jemi.edu.pl/

One of the thematic issues of 2015 (vol. 11) will focus on:

INTERNATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP. NEW PERSPECTIVES IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS RESEARCH

The concept of 'international entrepreneurship' (IE), as one can assume, was used for the first time in the doctoral dissertation of Tomas Otto Kohn in 1988 at Harvard. It is most probably that it was published for the first time in the work of J.F. Morrow in the same year. A year later, this notion appears in scientific publications by various authors, including P.P. McDougall , who together with B.M. Oviatt developed this theory in the following years. It can therefore be assumed that the current international entrepreneurship as an area of research is only 25-30 years old, although its intensive development occurred only in the first decade of the 21st century, that is, de facto, a few years ago. IE has been developing very intensively, however it must be admitted that, apart from some elements of this school, it is still quite poorly explored and described field in the literature.

The special issue seeks papers that discuss and analyse:

Contributors are welcome to propose other topics that meet the objectives of this issue.

Guest editor:
Prof. Krzysztof Wach, PhD
Cracow University of Economics, Poland

Paper submission:

Papers should be submitted before the end of October 2014 to JEMI, at: [log in to unmask]. They must be in sufficient detail for the referees to judge their meaning and value. Submissions must be in English, should normally be no more than 15 pages in length (up  to 8000 words), and follow the submission requirements posted on the JEMI website at http://jemi.edu.pl/pl/submission.html. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to authors within one-two months.

I do hope you will find this issue very interesting and will contribute to this issue.
Please feel free to distribute this call for papers among your associates and colleagues.

Best regards,

Krzysztof Wach

Prof. UEK dr hab. Krzysztof Wach

Associate Professor in International Entrepreneurship
Head of the Centre for Strategic & Int
ernational Entrepreneurship

Cracow University of Economics (CUE / UEK)
Faculty of Economics and International Relations
Department of Entrepreneurship and Innovation

ul. Rakowicka 27, 31-510 Krakow, Poland

tel. +48 12 293 5376, +48 12 293 5327, +48 12 29 35 363

fax +48 12 29 35 042

website: www.krzysztof.wach.uek.krakow.pl

e-mail: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]