Dear Friends and Colleagues,

This is a kind reminder of our invitation to submit your papers to the Third
International Conference on Competence Based Strategic Management (3rd
ICCBSM) that will be held in the historic, beautiful city of Istanbul,
Turkey, May 27-29, 2015.

The program includes a one-day doctoral workshop on Wednesday, 27 May, and a
full two-day conference program on 28-29 May.  An attractive social program
will be organized during the evenings to help you catch up with colleagues
and to enjoy the beautiful city of Istanbul. Detailed information on the
conference is provided in the conference web site
http://www.iccbsm.itu.edu.tr

Please note that the deadline for submission of abstracts is January 7th,
2015.

Feel free to circulate the Call for Papers to your friends and colleagues,
and please accept our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this
announcement.

On behalf of all the conference organizers, we look forward to seeing you in
Istanbul!

Prof. Dr. Seçkin Polat, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey

Prof. Dr. Aimé Heene, Ghent University, Belgium

Prof. Dr Joerg Freiling, University of Bremen, Germany

Prof. Dr. Ron Sanchez, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark

Dr. Jörg Freiling, Full Professor

Vice Dean of the Faculty for Business Studies & Economics

LEMEX – Chair in Small Business & Entrepreneurship

Faculty for Business Studies & Economics

University of Bremen

Wilhelm-Herbst-Str. 5

D-28359 Bremen

Tel.: (49) 0421/218-66870

Fax: (49) 0421/218-66902

Web:  <http://www.lemex.uni-bremen.de/> www.lemex.uni-bremen.de

ResearchGate (information on research activities):
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joerg_Freiling>
http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joerg_Freiling

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.