Dear all

I'm delighted to share with you a new virtual special issue from International Journal of Emerging Markets.  Recent articles by Farok Contractor, Alan Rugman, George Yip, Yair Aharoni, Shaomin Li and others are freely available at this link<http://bit.ly/virtualsi>.  Discussions evolve around shifts in global economies and the challenges that companies experience in a host country's environment, representing some of the latest research in the field of international business.

International Journal of Emerging Markets (IJoEM) brings together articles that examine international business in emerging markets.  Highly rigorous research, research case studies, and review articles, such as meta-analytic reviews, are also encouraged.  We especially welcome comparative studies of emerging markets or studies comparing the emerging markets with developed markets, and seek theories explaining the contextual differences.  Articles in IJoEM explore issues related to the emerging markets from multi-functional (management, marketing, finance, and accounting), multi-disciplinary (comparative and international political economy, entrepreneurship, finance, marketing, operations management, and strategy) and multi-national geographic perspectives (Asia, Middle East, Latin America, etc).

We are keen to see comments, rejoinders and manuscript proposals via our website: www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/ijoem.htm<http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/ijoem.htm>.  Meanwhile, feel free to share this email with colleagues, and enjoy the collected papers!

Very best wishes
Martyn

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Publisher
Ethics, International Business and Law
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/martynlawrence
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.