- A professional and resourceful style with the ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail as they manage multiple tasks/projects at a time.
- Experience in managing and creating relationships with multiple partners, patrons, and neighbors.
- Entrepreneurial energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and teamwork.
- High level of initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop, implement, nurture and evaluate programs.
- Skills in managing our online website (www.allenmarketplace.org) and software associated with the Exchange.
- Passion for strengthening the local food system and for the ANC mission.
- Commitment to Lansing’s Eastside, its residents, stakeholders as well as strategic partners throughout the mid-Michigan region.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study.
- Management experience in business or non-profit organization preferred.
- Flexible availability required (some nights and weekends).
- Experience in food programs.
- Valid Michigan driver’s license.
Full-time position (40 hours/week) to begin early November 2014.
Salary commensurate with experience; benefits available.
Cover Letter & Resume due Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Submit to: Joan Nelson, Director
Allen Neighborhood Center
1619 E. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48912
517-999-3912; [log in to unmask]