Message sent on behalf of Denice Blair:

Hello ILN-MSU affiliates and supporters,

Welcome back!  We have a great meeting planned for the Informal Learning
Network-MSU this fall.  Please join us at Abrams Planetarium on October 9,
2014 from 5:30-7:00 PM for our kick-off event.  Come see the new projection
system in action and meet the new director, Dr. Shannon Schmoll.  A flyer to
share with colleagues and students is available here:

http://informaled.msu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ILN-MSU-Event-FS14.pdf.

See you at the Abrams Planetarium!

Kind regards,

The ILN-MSU Advisory Group

-----
Denice J. Blair, Ph.D.
MSU Museum Education Team, Co-Manager
Department of Teacher Education, Assistant Professor
Michigan State University
409 W. Circle Dr., Rm. 205, East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask], 517-884-6899

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who
don't." - Frank Clark