Fellow Geoscience Educators,

I’ve been teaching a course in natural resources for nearly a decade now, and I’m interested in measuring my student’s attitudes toward the topic of climate change by doing before & after surveys.  Can anyone point me to a well-developed and validated survey instrument that one might use for such purposes?  I checked the SERC site but didn’t find what I was looking for.

Best Regards,

Charles

Charles W. Carrigan, Ph.D.

Professor of Geoscience Dept. of Chemistry & Geosciences

Director, University Honors Program

Olivet Nazarene University One University Avenue Bourbonnais, IL 60914

Office: 815.939.5346 web email Honors: 815.928.5613 Fax: 815.939.5071