Dear all,

CSSA is looking for motivated individuals to join the team! For more detailed
information, please check our official website: http://www.cssamsu.com/

MSU CSSA (MSU Chinese Students and Scholars Association) aims at helping
Chinese (NOT only Undergraduate students, but all Chinese in MSU) adapt to
living in America and providing a platform of social network. We are one unique
MSU registered student organization because:
-We are the only student organization from MSU that has registered at
Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Chicago.
-Our members include from undergraduate students to PH.Ds, Masters and MSU
staff.

If you are interested in helping Chinese to adapt life in US faster; if you have
many great ideas but need a chance to make it true; if you want to meet variety
of people and gain social skills; if you want to have some unique experience for
your resume, you should join us!

Signup information as follow:

Signup link (Please copy and paste all content in quotation mark):
"https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Cqnoo6V4hf_QUPts03pUJDnTHvB8Qh7nNL6m
6ucA59Q/viewform?usp=send_form"

Signup deadline:
September 8 (Monday), 2014