Hello there,

One friend of mine is looking for someone to take care of his one bedroom apartment from now (Sept. 2015) to Aug. 2015. Just check out the amazing opportunity for you to take advantage of:

1. Monthly rent is as low as $575.

2. Everything's included except for electricity. Considering that gas' included, a reasonable guess at monthly expense of this apartment could be something around $600.

3. Since it's Sept. 2nd today and we're "halfway" out of this month already, my friend would like to offer a special deal of $300 rent for Sept.

3. 1 mile from MSU campus.

Shoot me an email if you're interested in it and my friend will get back to you as soon as possible. I appreciate your attention to this matter!

--
Peng Jiao