2001 Audi A6 Quattro All wheel drive, V6 2.8L engine, with 147130 miles. It is
very clean and in good condition as well as well maintained. Brand new tires,
changed braking pad and rotor one year ago. Always using synthetic oil and
premium gas.

Features: traction control, ABS (4-wheel), air conditioning, power windows, power
door locks, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, CD (Single Disc), Premium sound, Dual Air
Bags, Side Air Bags, sun roof (sliding), alloy wheel, 5 speed automatic
transmission (Tiptronic), all Leather/power/heat seat.

Ask for $4000.

This is a Michigan car. It has 4-wheel drive, very suitable for driving in the snow
season, and it has heating seats. I love this car, it runs great. But I will move to
another state and have more family members and sedan is too small for me.
Contact me if you are interested. Text or call 517-974-8729.