Brand:        Kimball
Model:        Console
Number of Keys:        88
Number of Pedals:        3
Country of Manufacture:        USA
Price:        $380
Location:        Spartan Village

       This piano was bought for my daughter to learn and play piano
conveniently
      There are some scratches, but it has been recently tuned and well
maintained
      Piano teachers and tuner think it¡¯s in good condition, suitable for kids to
practice
       Piano stool and music stand are complimentary
        Local pick-up only

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested.
contact email: ÓÚÀÏʦ£º[log in to unmask]
telephone number: 517-580-2515; 517-353-6802(SV home phone)