Then help us so that “Westerners” learn about it!

Hello!

China is the “workbench” of the world, yet few Western students and scientists know about the universities in China. To change this, we, the authors of the Chinese/German, bilingual study guide book ChinaBridgeSTUDENT, are collecting all addresses of Chinese universities, research institutes, and other academic institutions.

Check out what we have done so far:
http://chinabridge.daibola.biz/search/?q=China+university

(Likewise for German-speaking Europe:
http://chinabridge.daibola.biz/search/?q=Europe+university )

TWO THINGS we still want to achieve:

First, a description for each university: What are the main areas of this university? What makes this university so special?

Second, for some universities, we did not succeed to establish contact so far (mailbox full, wrong fax number etc. etc.) Maybe YOU have the contact to the international office? Check out:

http://chinabridge.daibola.biz/chinabridgestudent_list_of_unreachable_universities.en.cb.php

Are you proud of your Chinese university? Then send us your description in Chinese and English or German. Please write to: [log in to unmask]

You want a copy of the last edition of ChinaBridgeSTUDENT? Visit:
http://www.daibola.biz/go/student

Kind regards,

Gunnar Lindenblatt