Hi, everyone

I am looking for a male roommate in Spartan village. I am now living with
a scholar and he will leave at Oct. 14th.

Alright, this is a 2bedrooms/1bath standard apartment close to CATA bus
line 39 & 35, and Dahua market. It's a very quiet place to live and study
and most of the residences here are graduates and scholars. For the rent, I
think it's a very fair price. You just need to pay $387 per month if you are
a student in MSU. All water and electronic fees are included. And here ere
some basic features of this room:

1. Bedroom furniture like beds, table, chairs are included.
2. Central heating.
3. A big sitting-room with tables, chairs, sofa, cooking stoves and oven.
4. WIFI is covered by MSU net.3.

I am now a graduate student working on my master degree in Electrical
Engineering. I don't smoke and keeps clean. Basically, I want a guy same
as me who should be preferably a graduate if possible. No Smoking! No
Pets!

If you want further information, please contact me by
[log in to unmask] or 517-477-0026. Thank you!

Yaodong