Hi,

I'm a graduate student in Linguistic program. I'm looking for someone whose
native language is Chinese but DO NOT know any English or have other
language backgrounds for my experiment.

All things a subject needs to do is listen to some words using my laptop,
and then make some choices by clicking mouse. It won't take more than 35
minutes.

$10 cash or gift card will be provided for each subject.

If you know someone either your friends or parents who are visiting here,
Please contact:

Mingzhe Zheng
Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell: 785-9792248