Hello all,

A finished walkout basement is available in a two-story condo, which has
wonderful features. It will be available from December 2014 to August 2015.
Extended lease is available.

You will have the entire lower level, including a bedroom with windows (a bed,
a desk, a chair and a dresser included), a full bathroom and a family room with
a slider to the patio.

On the first floor, we will share a fully furnished (50’’ TV, sofa, etc.) great room
and a full kitchen (with stainless steel fridge, microwave and oven). A parking
space in a two-car garage is provided. I will live on the second floor so you will
have lots of privacy and space.

This condo is located close to the Okemos Rd, right next to the Knob Hill
Apartments (which ask for at least $725 for 1 bed 1 bath). It is only about 10-
minute drive to campus. Don’t worry if you don’t have a car. CATA bus stop
(route 22 and 23) is within 5-minute walk and it only takes 10 to 20 minutes to
go to MSU campus.

Rent is $650 per month and we share all the utilities. I am female graduate
student at MSU and easy to get along with. Some details are negotiable. If you
are interested, please contact me by replying to [log in to unmask] ^_^

Best,
Wei