Greetings…I apologize for bothering you if you are not interested in this
posting.

Christianity Explored meets every Wednesday evening in Spartan Village
from 6:30 pm to 9 pm starting September 10th.

Christianity Explored is a dinner and an ESL Bible study that looks at the
life of Jesus. Open discussion and English practice is strongly encouraged
with dinner and all study materials provided free of charge. Classes meet in
the South Lounge of the Spartan Village Community Center.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask] or visit
www.universityreformedchurch.org/ministries/christianity-explored.html

Families are welcome to attend; please invite a friend and join us!

Thank you!

Bruce Jeffries