2001 Audi A6 Quattro All wheel drive, V6 2.8L engine, with 147130 miles. It is
clean and in good condition as well as well maintained.

Features: traction control, ABS (4-wheel), air conditioning, power windows, power
door locks, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, CD (Single Disc), Premium sound, Dual Air
Bags, Side Air Bags, sun roof (sliding), alloy wheel, 5 speed automatic
transmission (Tiptronic), all Leather/power/heat seat. The four tires (Goodyear
eagle RS-A89H) are all new, changed break pad and rotor not long ago.

Ask for $4500 (negotiable)

This is a Michigan car. It has 4-wheel drive, very suitable for driving in the snow
season, and it has heating seats. I love this car, it runs great. But I will move to
another state and have to let it go as soon as possible. Contact me if you are
interested. Text or call show contact info Test drive only at weekends or after 6 pm
weekdays 517-974-8729.