$795 / 2br - 900ft² - One Month Free - Pet Friendly 2Bed/1Bath (Woodbrook
Village) (East Lansing)

Complete 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment available September 27 with free
rent until November 1st. Woodbrook Village is located in East Lansing,
minutes from campus with bus line 15 direct to Brody in front of complex.
Close to Frandor, Eastwood Town center, and convenient highway access.

Fantastic discounted rental rate on this apartment since I signed during a
special and have lived here for 2 years. Only utilities to pay for are
electric/cable/internet. Lease ends July 22, but you would have option to
re-sign for the following year at a discounted rate.

Located in a quiet community of older students and young professionals. Pet
friendly, pool and fitness center. Laundry facilities in building. Great
office staff, friendly and attentive. Maintenance typically completed a
couple of hours after calling or immediately for emergencies as when my
heat stopped working this winter.

Check Craigslist Ad for for pictures:
http://lansing.craigslist.org/sub/4654890145.html

Love this apartment but need to move out ASAP. Contact me with questions
and to see the place!