To whom may be concerned,

I have all the stuff which are in good condition for sale:

1. Wooden Frame ($50): for whom are fond of sleeping on a hard bed. You are
able to buy a board in "The Home Depot" which is around $20 and put on the
top of this frame. Then you are gonna have a comfortable bed.

2. Box 1 ($50).

3. Box 2 ($50).

4(5). Double-purpose Frame ($50): bed and couch.

6. Mattress ($150): rarely used  which is 90% new. It is not that soft and
could adjust your body perfectly. It matches with Box 2.

You do not need worry about delivery. One of my friends has a pick-up truck
which I could borrow for delivering to your place!

Here is the link for the picture:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u1t7p4e4oq6899y/AAAzCfe3O6gKZdrQl-7bejpJa?dl=0

If you are interested in any of these items, please feel free to contact me
by email or cellphone (517-303-9317).

Yours,

Han