Hi all,

I have one bedroom of a 2-bedroom 1-bathroom apartment available from Oct.1
to Oct.31 in Trappers Cove. Move in and out date is flexible. The sublease
fee is 300, including everything(internet, heat, water) except electricity.

The room is fully furnished with a walk-in closet, and my roommate is
female master student. There is Route 20 to campus from the apartment.

Please reply this email or contact me at 517-316-6768 if you are interested.

Thanks!