Dear AIB Colleagues,

I am exploring the possibility of editing a book on “Managerial Forensics.”

In my view, this is defined as the practice of gathering historical corporate data for the purpose of analyzing and identifying reasons for management obstacles, mismanagement, bankruptcy and corporate demise.

I do not have a publisher yet, but would like to initially gauge if there are potential chapter contributors who are interested in this topic. With a good number of top-rate contributing authors, the publication of the book will be easier to pitch.

Possible chapter topics would include :

Financial practices and systems

Legal implications

Operational safety and security

Technology preparedness

Influence of external environment

Influence of internal environment  – Planning, Leading, Organizing, Controlling

Organizational analysis

Organizational design

Global preparedness

Ethics and culture

Corporate governance

Strategic review

Other related topics are welcome.

Do let me know if you would be interested in contributing a chapter. Please drop me a note and indicate your name, contact information, institution, and potential chapter title.

Kind regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Professor, Management and International Business

Tabor School of Business

Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]