Dear AIB Colleagues,
I am exploring the possibility of editing a book on “Managerial
Forensics.”
In my view, this is defined as the practice of gathering historical
corporate data for the purpose of analyzing and identifying reasons for
management obstacles, mismanagement, bankruptcy and corporate demise.

I do not have a publisher yet, but would like to initially gauge if
there are potential chapter contributors who are interested in this
topic. With a good number of top-rate contributing authors, the
publication of the book will be easier to pitch.

Possible chapter topics would include :

Financial practices and systems
Legal implications
Operational safety and security
Technology preparedness
Influence of external environment
Influence of internal environment  – Planning, Leading, Organizing,
Controlling
Organizational analysis
Organizational design
Global preparedness
Ethics and culture
Corporate governance
Strategic review

Other related topics are welcome.

Do let me know if you would be interested in contributing a chapter.
Please drop me a note and indicate your name, contact information,
institution, and potential chapter title.

Kind regards,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Professor, Management and International Business
Tabor School of Business
Millikin University
Tel (217) 420-6762 ; (217) 433-1425
E-mail : [log in to unmask]