Colleagues:

I would like to inform you of my new book entitled:  "Doing Business in Latin America"
By John E. Spillan, Nicholas Virzi, and Mauricio Garita published April 2014 by
 Routledge- Taylor & Francis Group.   ISBN 978-0-415-89599-6

This volume integrates practitioners and scholars ideas regarding conducting business in Latin America.
It views these ideas through the lens of international business and globalization. It introduces, discusses
and explains in detail the historical, economic, cultural, political and technological impacts of globalization
and business conduct in Latin American countries. It also considers the contemporary business environment
of the geographic area, looking at how current country and regional factors have affected the process of starting
and operating businesses. Finally, it examines emerging trends that will impact the future of the region.

Very good supplement for studying business in Latin America.

John E. Spillan, Professor of Management, University of North Carolina At Pembroke.

__________________________________
John E. Spillan, Ph.D.
Professor of Management
Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of
Sustainable Strategic Management
School of Business
University of North Carolina at Pembroke
Pembroke, North Carolina  28372
(910) 775-4357
For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.