Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you about a unique, very high-level executive event in Frankfurt/Germany in February. As part of their campaign they realize a webinar-series for their Executive-network. I am happy to be able to invite you to attend the next live-webcast with innovation-expert Sarah Miller Caldicott coming Thursday 25th for free.

Free live-webinar on Thursday, 25 September:
Next week the innovation-expert and great grandniece of Thomas A. Edison, Sarah Miller Caldicott will be available for you in a free live-webinar on September 25th from 4.30pm MET. In a 45-minutes keynote she will explain how you and your company can adapt the same 4-step approach that Edison used to make collaboration a central part of his innovation culture. To sign up and attend free of charge please click on the link below:
http://en.mifeurope.com/webinar-sarah-miller-caldicott/

marketing & innovation forum europe on February 4th/5th – special conditions for our network:
I was able to negotiate special conditions for our network to attend the sixth edition of the renowned marketing & innovation forum europe on Februar 4th/5th 2015, which brings together on an annual base the leading international thinkers, innovators and marketing-experts, such as in February best-selling author Peter Sims, word-renowned conductor Itay Talgram, serial entrepreneur Ellen Gustafsson or the great German marketing-pioneer Heribert Meffert and many more. The “Digital Darwinism Summit” as part of the forum, taking place in the morning session of the first day focusses on the digital revolution and its impact in the companies and particularly the marketing, innovation and sales areas. Partner companies of the forum include SAP, Adobe, Vivaldi Partners, Jeep, IE Business School and there are C-Level Managers from the leading international companies attending the event as Nestlé, Deutsche Bank, Siemens, Merck, Konica Minolta, Robert Bosch,  Celesio, Allianz, GE etc. I’d like to share a short video of the last edition with you http://mifeurope.com/2014/08/07/mif14-review/. Experience two days of efficient learning, executive exchange and first-hand inspiration at the #mif15.

With the voucher code mif15-VIP/EDU you get 50 % (!) off the event price (1.650€ +VAT) and the chance to attend the private lunch with keynote-speaker Peter Sims. For more details please click on the forum site: www.mifeurope.com or get in touch with the organizer Daniel Kusebauch via e-mail [log in to unmask]

Please enjoy the free webinar with Sara on Thursday, and I’d love to see you at the marketing & innovation forum europe in February.

Best regards,
Florian

Dr. Florian TÄUBE
Emile Bernheim Chair of Entrepreneurship in a Global Context
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université libre de Bruxelles
Campus du Solbosch
Avenue F.D. Roosevelt 42
B-1050 Brussels - Belgium