Dear AIB members,

We are pleased to announce that Volume 1 (2014), Issue 1 of Japan MNE
Insights is now available online (http://www.mne-jp.org/english/) and in
PDF format.

Japan MNE Insights is the official newsletter of the Academy of
Multinational Enterprises (Japan).

This inaugural issue includes a greeting from the president of the academy,
Shigeto Morokami, and a featured essay by Kazuhiro Asakawa “Distinctiveness
of Japan’s IB Research: What Makes It So Unique?”.

We hope that you enjoy reading the news and perspectives from Japan.

Best wishes,

Dr. Tamiko Kasahara

Editorial member of Japan MNE Insights

University of Shizuoka, School of Management and Information

52-1 Yada, Suruga-ku, Shizuoka, 422-8526, Japan

TEL/FAX:+81-54-264-5435 (direct)

Contact e-mail address: [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.