 Dear moderator,

I would appreciate if you could post the following on the AIB mailing list.

 Kind regards,

 Shlomo

----Apologies for cross-posting----

 Dear colleagues,

Sheffield University Management School, the Faculty of Social Sciences’
largest department, has achieved accreditation from the three largest and
most influential business school associations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. The
School therefore joins the top one per cent of business schools across the
world – 59 globally and 14 in the UK – to be awarded the Triple Crown
accreditation. The Management School operates within a University and
Faculty with a world-class research reputation and ambition. As such, the
School has cutting-edge research at the heart of its activities and as the
base of its strategic focus. Our vision is to use this research base to be
recognised as a leading international management school known for
delivering an outstanding student experience and impactful
socially-responsible research in a collegiate learning environment. We are
proud to deliver intellectually rigorous cutting-edge research, and
excellent teaching and learning in a stimulating, innovative environment.
Through the distinctiveness of our graduates, excellence of our staff, and
network of international partners, we seek to inform the practice of
management, and to make a difference to our global community.

The mission of Sheffield University Management School is to develop
knowledgeable and employable students, promote socially-responsible work
practices and have a positive impact on organisations and society
throughout the world. We sustain a research-intensive environment that
creates, advances and disseminates knowledge with respect to management
inquiry, for the benefit of students, private and public sector
organisations and society in general. Our relocation to a fully refurbished
building in June 2013 provides modern facilities in which to achieve our
ambitions. We seek to create an environment in which all staff can develop
their research interests through national and international collaboration,
links with industry and commerce, conference attendance and seminar series.
Promoting synergy between research and teaching is also a key objective.

We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a Lecturer in
Strategy and International Business (Job ref: UOS009098; closing date 2
October). In particular we welcome applications from candidates with
expertise in one or more areas of emerging markets, mergers and
acquisitions, corruption, strategic agility and organisational resilience.

Further information about this position can be found at
http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/jobs/. For informal enquiries about these posts
and the Management School, please contact Dr. Martina McGuinness
[log in to unmask] For all on-line application system queries
and support, contact [log in to unmask]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.