*** Please accept our sincere apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear AIB members and friends,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for the next SIETAR Europa congress 2015!

For further information please click here. You will find in this link all the information about preferredtopicspresentation formats and instructions for submission.

The conference will take place between the 21st and 23rd of May 2015 in Valencia/Spain, and will address the theme: “Refreshing the cultural paradigm – sharing stories, theories, next practices”. You can find more information about the conference in the website: www.sietareu.org/seucongress2015

Important deadlines

Deadline for paper submission

October 27, 2014

Notification of acceptance

Information about registration will be online soon.

We look forward to receiving your presentation proposals and to seeing you in Valencia. We envision a very stimulating and engaging congress, in which we will re-think, refresh and discover new insights to cultural paradigms! Please feel free to share this Call for Papers with people in your network!

We very much look forward to welcoming you in Valencia. To get a taste of the city and the venue of the conference go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_HghoAlZKo! Let’s make this the most outstanding congress yet.

With our best wishes,

On behalf of the Conference Programme Committee

¡Nos vemos en Mayo 2015 en Valencia!

Fidel León-Darder
Department of Business Administration
Universitat de València