Dear AIB manager,

I would ask you to post the following invitation to the AIB members.    Thanks a lot for your attention.
Erica
---------------------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Business and Economics at Universidad del Desarrollo, Santiago-Chile has the pleasure to inform you about an upcoming SMS Extension on Corporate Strategy and Innovation that will take place on March 18, 2015 in Santiago, Chile.   At this workshop, we will address several important research areas, including the institutional embeddedness of innovation systems; how business groups, multinationals from emerging countries and family firms are managing their innovation strategies, and the importance of managerial action in new innovative business venturing.  The objective is to provide an interactive forum for a cross-disciplinary intellectual exchange by bringing together a diverse group of scholars from the fields of strategy, corporate governance, family firms and innovation.

For program, key panelists, travel, and hotel details, visit:

http://santiago.strategicmanagement.net/extensions/santiago.php

http://santiago.strategicmanagement.net/hotel_info.php

The conference information can be found at:

http://santiago.strategicmanagement.net/

Please note that the Extension is limited to a total of 40 participants.

For further questions, please contact the organizer Erica Salvaj [log in to unmask]

We look forward to welcoming you to a stimulating conversation in beautiful Santiago!

Universidad del Desarrollo – School of Business and Economics

http://negocios.udd.cl/

--

Erica Salvaj
Professor of Strategy & General Management