Dear Fellow AIB members,

We would like to thank you for your interest in WAIB Mentor Program. We have received many applications. But we don't have enough people signed up to be mentor.

So today I like to ask you to make a difference in someone's life as a mentor. Personally, I began mentoring in Junior High School  then continue to be part of Omaha Public School Gifted and Talented Children Program  as a mentor and it was one of the best experiences in my life and I continue to do that.

I know we all are very busy but once a month, or maybe less, you can help out to fellow colleague or PhD candidate on their journey to the academic world. You can make a difference!

If you are interested in WAIB Mentor Program as mentor please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thank you! Wish you all a great 2014-2015 school year!

Tugba Kalafatoglu

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.