As you and your organization know, jobs are shifting, companies are evolving, and education essential to support them requires new ideas and innovations to stay ahead.  Later this month, a transformative global event will take place to address these issues, and I write to extend a special invitation for the Academy of International Business to engage in this important conversation.

Boston University School of Management and leading corporate and academic partners<http://smgworld.bu.edu/businesseducationjam/jam-partners/> are launching the Business Education Jam: Envisioning the Future<http://smgworld.bu.edu/businesseducationjam/> on September 30-October 2, 2014, for over 60 consecutive hours to harness the collective power of minds around the world—and we need yours.  The expertise and experience of the AIB’s members will provide a crucial perspective.

We will tackle questions we are all facing, including:  How do we fully tap the potential of millennials?; How do we develop ethical leaders?; How can we cultivate innovation and entrepreneurship?  A Business Education Jam overview and themes is attached for your information.

The Jam is free and participants can log in from anywhere—from just a few minutes to several hours—to take the world stage in this groundbreaking event. Powerful analytics will visualize trends and themes so the conversation stays on track and you can draw on the most actionable ideas afterwards.

We are inviting AIB members to participate and have your voices heard.  Help us take this global brainstorm to the next level.  You can get involved and help further propel the Business Education Jam by:

*   Sharing this information throughout your organization and with your members, and encouraging them to share with their colleagues as well.
*   Registering for the Jam<https://www.collaborationjam.com/jam4/jam/index.action?jamId=1080740#registration> yourself, encouraging members to do so, and participating in the Jam.
*   Connecting with us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/BusinessEdJam> and visiting bu.edu/jam<http://smgworld.bu.edu/businesseducationjam/> for more information.
Organizations that participate and help drive Jam registration will be publically recognized during the Business Education Jam.  We are happy to provide promotional materials for wide distribution and look forward to your comments on how we can best shape this important dialogue.

Thank you for considering becoming a part of this very special conversation.  We would be honored if you would engage with us in making a lasting impact on business schools and businesses around the world.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely, Ken

Kenneth W. Freeman
Allen Questrom Professor and Dean
Boston University School of Management
595 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA  02215
617 358 6170
[[log in to unmask]">cid:[log in to unmask]]
   www.bu.edu/jam<http://www.bu.edu/jam>