Dear Colleagues,

Following feedbacks from colleagues, I made few changes to IB Scholars Collaboration Forum.  This is a secure online venue where you can network, communicate and discuss research or teaching matters, post (1) academic opportunities, (2) collaboration request, (3) call for papers, (4) conference announcements, (4) support request and (5) other IB related announcements.

If you want to add an exclusive forum for your AIB chapter or any IB research or academic organization, I will be happy to provide you with admin access (and support) to manage your forum.

We hope you find this website helpful, and are always interested in your feedback, suggestions, or questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us at:  [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Mamoun Benmamoun

Fothcoming Book: Middle East Business Environment

Latest Publication: Financing Growth: Comparing the Effects of FDI, ODA and International Remittances

Latest Publication:FDI Inflow and Human Development

Latest Publication: The Arab Spring, MNEs, and virtual public spheres

Book Chapter: The Role of Web 2.0 in the Arab Spring

Mamoun Benmamoun, MBA/Ph.D.

Assistant Prof of International Business

Boeing Institute of International Business

John Cook School of Business

Saint Louis University

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 314-977-3829

Fax: 314-977-7188

IB Forum: http://www.internationalbusiness.education/

In 2013, SLU Ranked 13th in International Business
grad education