Dear Colleagues

I wanted to share with you the Academic Discount Code For Brand2Global:
The Global Marketing Conference: 50% off the Brand2Global conference
registration price.

*(code:**EDU14 Discount applicable only to registrants with .edu email)*

http://www.brand2global.com/

Almost Fifty Industry and Academic Experts Sharing Key Global Marketing
Insights at Brand2Global Conference-London October 1-2 2014. Brand2Global
is a conference like no other as it covers key innovative strategies in
global branding, global marketing global e-commerce and global social
media.

You will have chance to hear, network, learn, and find great case study and
research materials for our teaching and research agenda.A sampling of
Brands and Universities represented at the conference include:
Accenture, Coca Cola, Danone, KLM, Lego, Lenovo, Microsoft, Nike, Neilsen,
Google, SAP, Volvo, The Boeing Institute of International Business St Louis
University, Berlin University of Art, Royal Holloway University of London,
China-Europe International Business School, Hamburg School of Business etc.

Nitish Singh, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Int. Business. St. Louis
University

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.