Dear Madam or Sir,

On the occasion of the World Investment Forum, UNCTAD will launch the
Business Schools for Impact project at a dedicated event on 16 October. We
would be very pleased if you could  share the message below with your
members.

With thanks and best regards,

Laina

__________________________________

Dear Madam or Sir,

On the occasion of the World Investment Forum, UNCTAD will launch the
Business Schools for Impact project at a dedicated event on 16 October. We
would be very pleased if you could join us there.

The project aims to promote a shift in business school teaching to foster
investment and entrepreneurship in low-income markets. The project will
develop a network of business school students and professors, as well as a
platform to develop and share teaching materials, case studies, and
internship opportunities -- and ultimately a Global Impact Masters
programme.

The project is being developed in partnership with GBSN, CEMS, the Case
Centre, and a number of top business schools from all continents. The
partnership is open to new contributors and schools interested in taking
up elements of the programme.

Attached please find a programme with more detail about the event.

Further information about the conference is available on our website at
http://unctad-worldinvestmentforum.org/

Kind regards,

Laina

Ms. Laina Maia
Consultant
Office of the Director
Division on Investment & Enterprise
United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
Palais des Nations, E-10050, 1211 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel. 41 22 917 4720

www.unctad-worldinvestmentforum.org
Twitter @unctadwif

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]