Does anybody out there have a good working surface pro 3 dock.

All I would like to see is if the surface pro 3 I have will charge in your
good working docking station and if the video will work through that docking
station.

With the Dock I have been sent the video does not work and even though it is
plugged in and the light lights up, the surface pro 3 will not charge in
that dock.

It would take 10 minutes to test that and I would come to your site on
campus if you agreed to help me.    I want to make where the problem lies
with the surface pro 3 computer or the dock itself.    I don’t have any
other users that have this dock.

Thanks,

Lee Duynslager  LD
Information Technology
Department of Plant, Soil and Microbial Sciences
578 Wilson Rd.,
Rm 207 Center for Integrated Plant Systems
East Lansing, MI 48824
517-432-5296