From: Al Puzzuoli [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 9:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] EBS and Windows 8?

Hello,

We have a staff member who needs  a new computer. However, her work is very  EBS/ SAPGUI  focused. She would like a Windows 8 machine, but I’m not sure how practical this would be. I know what the official story is, but has anyone played with EBS under Windows 8? If so, what works and what doesn’t? If she uses an ESR version of Firefox, will she be okay?

Thanks,

Al Puzzuoli

Information Technologist

Michigan State University,

Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities,  120 Bessey Hall East Lansing, MI  48824-1033

517-884-1915

http://www.rcpd.msu.edu