Good Morning,

We are looking to purchase additional licenses for some of our Juniper hardware and it appears our former vendor no longer quotes them.
Does anyone have contact info for a vendor?

Thanks,

[MSU Helmet]<http://>   Josh Rush
Server/Network Administrator
Advancement Information Systems & Donor Strategy
Michigan State University
University Advancement
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI  48824-3482

Direct:  517-884-2501
Office Fax:  517-884-1219

Visit us at http://advancement.msu.edu/

Was this interaction helpful? Please fill out our quick AIS-DS customer survey<https://aisdsbox.advancement.msu.edu/Lists/Customer%20Survey/newSurvey.aspx?Source=https://aisdsbox.advancement.msu.edu/Pages/Survey-Thank-You.aspx>.

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying, or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.