 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Hello,
I Hope you get this on time, My family and I made a trip to (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.
I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 3-5 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving very soon but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the Bills, I need your help/LOAN financially I need you to loan me $2,550 USD, Western Union Transfer is the fast option for me so that i can receive it in a Minute with my ID, I promise to make the refund once I get back home hopefully tomorrow, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.
Thank you.
susan.

---

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html