Reinfried and Schuler have compiled the Ludwigsburg-Lucerne
Bibliography on Conceptual Change Research in the Geosciences. The
last update is 2011. You find it here (the website is in German):
http://www.ph-ludwigsburg.de/llbg+M5ab988697c2.html

You can download an endnote-, a pdf- or a doc-version. I have attached
the doc-version.

Best regards

Dirk Felzmann

Dirk Felzmann